Stunning new flagship CI speaker range combines class-leading performance, unique technologies and extreme flexibility, for the ultimate integration experience
January 21, 2021 – French audio master, Focal, is delighted to present its 1000 Series – a game-changing range of in-wall and in-ceiling speaker and subwoofer options with unrivalled levels of performance and install flexibility. Three years in development, this new flagship range embodies the essence and savoir-faire of Focal: innovative speaker science, exclusive technology implementation, and exquisite French design and manufacturing. Made in France in Focal’s specialist workshops, the 1000 Series offers the ultimate discreet alternative to traditional hi-fi and home cinema set-ups, with no performance compromise. Each speaker is an innovative, flexible design – with both the installer and end customer in mind.
DISCOVER THE FOCAL 1000 SERIES DIFFERENCE
- Raises integrated speakers to new performance levels, through use of flagship speaker technologies – including Beryllium tweeters; ‘W’ cones – as featured on Focal Utopia home speaker range.
- Allows for seamless sonic combination of Focal’s traditional and integrated speakers.
- Flexible design: Wall speakers feature adjustable driver – angle them in any direction towards the optimum listening position.
- Simple to fit: Ceiling speakers use Focal’s patented ‘Easy Quick Install’ system, for tool-free integration.
- Scalable subwoofer integration: Wall speakers can be paired with 1, 2, 4 or 6 subwoofers (while using only one channel of amplification), to match the room size and SPL levels desired. Speakon cables provided for simpler speaker/sub connectivity.
- Magnetic, ready-to-paint speaker grilles for the perfect visual integration in every room.
- Suitable for the majority of locations: In-wall speakers offer superlative performance despite being less than 10cm deep. For even greater flexibility, optional on-wall frames will be available soon.
- Premium in-ceiling speaker models use the same form factors as popular Focal 300 Series, allowing for easy install upgrades.
EXPLORE THE FOCAL 1000 SERIES RANGE
1000 IWLCR Utopia
Exceptional in-wall speaker with Utopia technology. Features Focal’s flagship Beryllium tweeter, four 6.5-inch W bass drivers and two 3-inch midrange “M” profile W drivers. Adjustable (+/- 15 °) to suit optimum listening position. Pair with up to six 1000 IWSUB Utopia subwoofers for ultimate integrated home cinema experience. US pricing $7,499.
1000 IWSUB Utopia
In-wall closed subwoofer with Utopia technology. This two-part design – each featuring three 6.5-inch W bass drivers – is capable of reproducing incredible levels of powered and controlled bass. Easy to fit and scale to suit even the largest installs. US pricing $2,799.
Premium three-way in-wall speaker for high-end home cinema performance. Perfect for Left, Right, Centre or surround channel, the mids/tweeter section can tilt (+/-15°) to target the listening position. It can also be rotated 90° and used as a dedicated center-channel speaker. US pricing $2,699.
Premium two-way in-wall speaker for home cinema. Ideal for front or surround effects in smaller rooms. US pricing $1,799.
Premium three-way angled in-ceiling speaker (56° for tweeter and midrange) – ideal for home cinema installations with no back wall. Mids/tweeter section is adjustable to target the listening position (+/-30°). Easy Quick Install technology for tool-free installation. Same form factor as Focal 300 Series, making upgrades easier. US pricing $2,199.
Premium in-ceiling speaker offering immense musicality and power. Easy Quick Install technology for tool-free installation. Same form factor as Focal 300 Series, making upgrades easier. US pricing $1,099.
In-ceiling speaker with 35° angle for maximum sound positioning and adjustment. Easy Quick Install technology for tool-free installation. US pricing $1,099.
The Focal 1000 Series will be available in the US by the end of February 2021. For more information visit here, https://www.focal.com/us/custom-commercial-integration/collection.
About Focal Naim North America
Born from the merger of Focal, world leader in acoustic sound made in France, and Naim Audio, world leader in British-made hi-fi electronics, Vervent Audio Group’s brand subsidiaries signal a new investment phase and direction for Vervent in the US and Canada. By creating its own distribution entity, the group is striving to turn the North American territory into the market leader for Focal which turned 40 in 2019, and Naim which just turned 45.
For more information on each brand visit: www.focal.com, www.naimaudio.com. Focal Naim America: www.focalnaimamerica.com.
About Vervent Audio Group
Vervent Audio Group was born in 2011, incorporating Focal and Naim Audio. Each brand brings its own expertise: Focal is a French manufacturer of loudspeaker technologies and hi-fi speakers, whose expertise extends to pro-audio speakers, in-car audio, custom install products and headphones. Naim is a renowned British electronics specialist, specializing in two-channel Hi-Fi, multi-room music streaming systems, amplifiers and music servers. Both are recognized as exceptional brands in their countries: Naim is a multiple Queen’s Award winner, while Focal is designated by the French state as an Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant. Together, they have united their unique areas of excellence & innovation and constitute a High-Fidelity reference point in the world. Vervent Audio’s key markets are Europe, Asia and North America; strategic territories in which the Group open Focal Powered by Naim flagship stores.
Leave a Reply
Want to join discussion?
Feel free to contribute!