Enjoy quality and convenience—drop the needle and play!
Andover is now shipping SpinDeck 2 ($299), the latest addition to its Spin Collection, striking the ideal balance between value performance and convenience for vinyl fans. Featuring high-quality materials, precision-engineered parts and plug-and-play design, SpinDeck 2 is the perfect companion for the SpinBase Series Turntable Speaker Systems or any component system.
Bringing added convenience, SpinDeck 2 offers two key features to help simplify use. With its electronic speed control, SpinDeck 2 users can easily change turntable speeds, while the end-of-record automatic shut-off and arm return means the listener can stay seated once the record finishes.
SpinDeck 2 features a built-in phono preamp, making it compatible with virtually any system. However, with just a flip of the switch, the preamp is easily bypassed for use with systems that do not require it, like the Andover SpinBase and SpinBase MAX.
The belt-drive system features a low-vibration DC motor with internal electronic servo regulation for accurate speed. The sturdy MDF plinth, available in black or white, and soft rubber vibration isolating-feet provide solid stability for skip-free playback.
The included Audio-Technica AT3600 cartridge comes pre-mounted for optimum performance out of the box, with minimal setup. However, users can easily upgrade the cartridge thanks to the fully adjustable counterweight and standard ½” cartridge mounting system.
SpinDeck 2 is now available in a black or white finish to seamlessly integrate with Andover’s Spin Collection and includes a hinged, removable acrylic lid. Purchase directly from www.andoveraudio.com and at participating dealers.
- Tonearm lifts and returns at the end of the record for Auto-Off function
- Quiet Belt-drive isolates vibrations from your music
- Cast, machined aluminum platter with damped silicone rubber mat
- Electronically stabilized DC motor assures unwavering speed
- Light-tracking Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge comes pre-installed
- Built-in switchable Phono preamplifier – works with any system
- 12V/1A, 100-240V AC power supply with international plug adapters.
- Adapter for 7”, 45 RPM singles
- .5m Dual RCA signal cable with integral ground wire
Nominal Speeds: 33.33 / 45 RPM +/-2%
Wow and Flutter: <0.20% (33 RPM); <0.20% (45 RPM)
Signal to Noise: -67dB A-Weighted
Effective Tonearm Length: 8.5”, (214.5mm)
Weight: 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 119 x 340 mm
Power consumption: 1.5w
Power adapter: Universal 100-240 VAC/50-60Hz
Included Audio Technica AT3600 phono cartridge
- Frequency range 20-20.000Hz
- Channel separation 24dB/1kHz
- Channel Balance <1.5dB
- Output voltage 4.2mV @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec
- Recommended load impedance 47kohms/200-300pF – MM-input
- Stylus type .0006” Conical bonded diamond
- Recommended tracking force 2.5 – 3.5 grams
- Weight 5.7g
- Replacement Stylus ATN3600L Stylus
Since its formation in 2012, Massachusetts-Based Andover has provided design and manufacturing services to the most recognized brands in automotive, professional and high-performance audio. Andover is now focusing its acclaimed expertise on self-branded products that artfully blend premium innovative audio technologies with distinctive design. Andover’s mission is to build products that make no-compromise sound easy to buy, simple to setup, and a pleasure to use.
The Andover team is a group of audio experts and veteran engineers who hail from a lineup of iconic companies that, include Acoustic Research, a/d/s/, Advent, Apogee Acoustics, Advent, Harman, Bose, and others. www.andoveraudio.com